Business Meeting at THE EMERALD BALL in Los Angeles Saturday April 30th 2016 3:00-5:00pm.
Along with Wayne Eng, I'll be hosting a variety of topics regarding our dance business including:
(1) Merging competitive & social students under the same roof. Is it possible to create a positive, unified environment?
(2) Where do we see our business in 10 years?
(3) What's the most lucrative part of our business & why aren't we giving it more attention?
(4) Location, Location, Location & how we utilize space effectively.
(5) How we market potential customers in 2016. These are some of the topics we'll discuss so if you're a new studio owner or looking to restructure an ongoing business, join Wayne & I for discussions pertaining to studio owners/managers. And if planning to open a studio in near future, these topics should be of particular interest. The meeting is free of charge & you may visit Michaelreeves.net or [email protected] for more information. See you in LA!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the AccessDance Network. Be aware that imagery is copyrighted and often licensed for use on AccessDance only. Copying of images is strictly prohibited.
Bring it on! And strut your stuff! Bring your dancing to the next level. Join the glitz and glamour of competitive Dancesport. Showcase your skills and WOW the crowd. Sizzling or sophisticated - If you got it, flaunt it.
Get out and be part of the fun. Meet new people through the universal language of dance. Dance lessons will get you out on the dance floor with your friends or maybe you'll catch the eye of that special someone.
Do you need to dust off your dancing shoes or mend the soles? Either way, you need more Dance in your life. Restarting, relocating, training, and technical development are great excuses to dance more. So go! Go on and Dance!
Bring joy, passion and confidence into the lives of others! Consider training to become a dance educator and change lives for the better.