Tips for the perfect wedding dance!
Tips for the perfect wedding dance:
1. Make it personal! Find a song that represents you as the wonderful couple you are!
2. Practice in the shoes or a pair of similar shoes that you are planning to wear on your big day.
3. Take your dress into consideration for your first dance. Being able to move in your dream gown is important.
4. If you are having an outdoor wedding, have a portable dance floor for you and your guest to dance the night away.
5. Be comfortable..even if your first dance is just swaying to the music, or you have a carefully choreographed routine, your level of ease will make your wedding photos fantastic!
6. Still need help?? Enlist the help of a dance pro! Take advantage of group dance classes or private lessons!
About the Author:Coral began her career as a certified dance instructor with a large Ohio ballroom studio before moving on to form Danceabel Ballroom Studio in her adopted hometown of Carrollton, Ohio. Coral holds an advanced degree in Business Management, and is a current member of the Carrollton Business Women Association. DanceAbel Ballroom Studio is also endorsed by the Carroll County Health Department.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the AccessDance Network. Be aware that imagery is copyrighted and often licensed for use on AccessDance only. Copying of images is strictly prohibited.
Make your first dance memorable. Awe your guests with a beautifully choreographed Waltz. Wedding dance lessons for you, your fiancé, and your wedding party is the perfect way to prepare for the big day!
Get out and be part of the fun. Meet new people through the universal language of dance. Dance lessons will get you out on the dance floor with your friends or maybe you'll catch the eye of that special someone.