Elite Ballroom is looking for dedicated, experienced instructors specializing in International Standard or American Style Smooth dance but with some knowledge of other styles. Certification is not required. Teaching opportunities may include private lessons and group classes for students with ages ranging from children to seniors.
· Minimum of 7 years of dance experience
· Accomplishment in competition, preferably in Standard/Smooth style
· At least 2 years of dance teaching experience within a diverse age group
· Exceptional knowledge of content in the genre of dance
· Strong communication skills
· Willingness to participate in pro-am competitions and perform with students
· The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for dance education and whose career focus is dance
Compensation is commensurate with experience
Minutes from RDU airport, Elite Ballroom is devoted to bringing superior quality dance instruction in the ballroom and Latin styles to North Carolina's Research Triangle area. We offer a broad array of classes for those pursuing dance, whether for pure enjoyment or for professional training. Our mission is to share the love of partner dancing while equipping students with the necessary tools to grow into the best dancers they can be. The studio holds 2 annual showcases, hosts a monthly social dance, participates in national pro-am competitions, and coaches the competitive ballroom teams for local universities.
For more information about Elite Ballroom, go to:Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author:
Champion professional Latin dancers Robertas Maleckis and Inga Sirkaite opened the state-of-the-art studio Elite Ballroom in 2009, where they train adults, children, beginners, social, and advanced dancers. They are the primary Latin coaches for the competitive dancers from the local universities.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the AccessDance Network. Be aware that imagery is copyrighted and often licensed for use on AccessDance only. Copying of images is strictly prohibited.