Welcome to The Ball at the San Francisco Open 2017!
This year promises to be our most exciting competition ever, with new events and activities planned just for you!
• Check out the Legends Dance Camp with world-class instruction from the very best coaches in dancesport, held Sat./Sun. April 1 & 2.
• Hop on our SFOpen Trolly Thursday, March 30th for a San Francisco City Tour. Participants will have the chance to visit historic neighborhoods and landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge, North Beach & Chinatown. You will enjoy a special "Taste of San Francisco" with samples of the area's finest cuisine. Call (650) 366-0504 or email San Francisco Open.
• Celebrate after a long day of competition! We invite you to mix and mingle with your fellow dancers at our Gala Dinner/ Dance on Saturday evening. Enjoy good food and good friends in a relaxed atmosphere.
• Each day throughout the competition, we will be screening some of the best dance movies featuring your favorites stars like Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Gene Kelly and more. For show times, call (650) 366-0504 or email San Francisco Open.
• Along with our world class competitors that will perform for you, we provide a live Orchestra on Saturday and Sunday evenings - playing for the competition and general dancing.
• Make sure to visit our SFOpen "Crystal Lounge" with special libations designed especially for our thirsty dancers! Cheers!
We hope to provide you with a memorable experience while visiting us at the 2017 Ball at the SFOpen!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the AccessDance Network. Be aware that imagery is copyrighted and often licensed for use on AccessDance only. Copying of images is strictly prohibited.
San Francisco Open Dancesport Championships
San Fransisco, CA 94010
|The San Francisco Open will be held at the beautiful Marriott Hotel by the San Francisco Int'l Airport. Come and join us for a fabulous competition and the sights of the City by the Bay!... More Info >>|